Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This Isn't About Men and Women Only Being Equal At Starbucks ;)

Feeling A Little: Relieved
Playing A Little: I Get Weak by Jordan McCoy
Recommending A Little: brokenCYDE (Booty Call and Freaxxx and Sex Toyz otherwise I don't like them much)

Get my drunk on! Woo... I talk a lot about getting drunk... I don't. I've gotten drunk once and drink at Christmas over dinner... and rum and eggnog but I love it... Weirdly it reminds me when I was little and used to sneak sips from my parent's glasses. Nasty. At 7 rum is the grossest thing ever... at 16 I can only handle cheap Captain Morgans because there is like zero alcohol. Alcohol... well I don't get the appeal. Sure there are certain drinks that I like but if they were virign I'd like them better... Mostly because then I could drink as many as I wanted. Woo!

Then I got my email today on residence. I am so excited 6 days and then I am a staff member at a University. Put that on a application and SMOKE IT! Whoopee. You can tell I'm going to exploit this until the middle of August. And until I get into Cambridge... I just need an interview then I can wow them with my smiles and charm... and bribes. :P I am so pumped for January... Make or break my whole year... Kay not really my back up school is a place I love tons so I'll be fine... Now my back back up school is the shits so lets hope I get one of the first two.

Plus I passed Physics. Not my best mark in anything. In fact it tied with something that I got an 87 in... I can't remember which. I am an awful physics person. I try but math should just be theoretical, when I have to put it in real world situations I fail. I start good but then I think about it and its like but why does Fc=Fg. It makes no sense that this jumble of numbers equal another set of numbers because the rope is spinning. But I have 2 months free of physics. Ahh... then life if I don't go become a doctor. Because I'm pretty sure to be a UN translator or ambassador you don't need physics, if you do.... Fuck you. I'm done. Actually I don't know what I am going to use my trilingualness for... because really one of those languages is dead. Dead as a door knob. :D

Oh my career paths... So I want to have a biology degree just because I love human anatomy and take classics and modern languages, PLUS English. So I'll hopefully be proficent in Latin, French and English when I am done my degrees... What I'll use any of it for I have no clue. But who knows this summer I may fall in love with Biomedical research... Knowing me I will. I'll be one of those people who every year will have a new career.

Ugh 30 second rant on crazy bitch driving instructor... she's coming for me tomorrow. Ah! Scary I know. I really want to freak her out with stories of getting in car crashes and that's why my car is so totaled. :P But I won't because she scares me... Although I am so happy she didn't see me today because my side of the road was empty so I was braking and fixing my hair so I probably would've gotten in shit for doing that... because you're not suppose to.

Any who... summer! Thank god I have something to do. Otherwise I'd be fucked because its one afternoon in and I'm bored. :P I hate summer now. Its boring and I like school except the last month because then I just want it to be over. Plus I like starting new courses. I like starting anything new. Spices things up.

Until the Next Song,
Zoƫ

0 comments: