Friday, June 26, 2009

Congratulations! It's a BOY!

Feeling A Little: Psyched (Remember when that was something to make fun of someone. "Psych!")
Playing A Little: Hot Air Balloon by Owl City
Recommending A Little: Repo! The Genetic Opera (Hilarious movie... Horror musical)

I am so... 3 days! :D Well by the time this gets up it'll probably be 2! But I'm actually going. I think with only days to go it really set in. Like I bought laundry detergent today! (Expensive that stuff I bought the cheapy on sale stuff. :D... and my dryer sheets probably suck because they were $2) Its so close my anxiety has gone away and now its just me being nervous about being able to pack everything... and afford food. :D Who knows, perhaps I will come back thin as can be because I can't afford food. :P Good weight loss strategy I am sure, no food mean no cravings, which means no weight gain... or energy.

Goodness I'm going to miss this town weirdly enough. I think being able to drive made it 10x more bareable. I mean I can now go down to the river and bring my puppies to swim. :D Or go with my two friends... and have mud rubbed in my hair for a "mask." Or laugh at Ryan for being a sissy and not coming in the water... even though my going in the water was accidental. Slipped and totally fell on my ass. I have this obsession with water and the river is kind of fun to mess around in.

But getting out of here will be nice, mostly my dad. Good god. One minute we are joking around (about me cutting myself too) and then he is yelling at me. I cannot even begin to adjust to the moods. Like usually I am prepared... not when one minute he is laughing, then yelling. Or like I was just talking to him on the couch and he started yelling at me for giving him attitude... when we were just discussing how I am almost done work. I think he may be pregnant I am afraid to say. When he is expecting? I have no idea, but I hope its a boy. :D

I think Lincoln infected me... Out of the last 4 movies I've rented 3 have been horror films (the other was Shopaholic but I like it). Ed Westwick in one, gorgeous Chase Crawford in another and then Repo... but Repo was hilarious because Paris Hilton's face fell off and they like didn't talk... they sang. It was terrible but funny. Although I think I was broken too. I don't jump in them any more. Like at the jumpy moments I am like oh... ah? They are kind of predictable... but I still watch them for some reason. I'm not a movie person so thats my genre of this spirt of movie loving.

Ah but in 10 hours I begin my last shift at Shoppers until the fall... Weird. Maybe they will like me so much they'll want to keep me and I'll go to that scary Concordia High School on campus that is like god obsessed. :D One can wish. AND perhaps they will be like "Zoe god who needs physics all you need is some bio" and I can reply that I have it and then they will keep me without me needing a medical degree... ahhhh well one can hope right?

Now I need to be making a playlist. Maybe I should make a blog playlist... OR update that I recommend thing I have > there. Its probably been a LONG while. :D Well any ways I need 4 hours of music... I have 2 days to pick from so I think I can do it. Better get a move on though.

Until the Next Song,
Zoƫ


0 comments: