Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Numbers Have Feelings Too, Especially Mine

Feeling A Little: Smiley
Playing A Little: Saved by All Caps ("I wish I could freeze time and space like Hiro from Heroes")
Recommending A Little: All Caps (Myspace it, now. They are so happy. :D)

He has my number. :D OMG he has my number...weird actually... Kay so now he should text me. :P Well I didn't expect it tonight perhaps tomorrow... I'll bug him on our "walk." Its actually pretty awesome that I was bold enough to be like "We should study together" Props to me. Props not to me for failing a test causing me to want to study even more, actually study. :( I wanted to be like lets study... then an hour later be like lets not and trapeze about this town. Hopefully I can. Cross my fingers I am courageous enough.

So that sort of completed today's goal, ask him on a study date, I got him to add my number, should have gotten his in retrospect but too late. We are going to arrange a time so it'll happen... hopefully, and if not its summer bitches I'm not here. Fall in love in another city I suppose. :D

But summer... ah so wonderful 3.5 exams left. :D Failing the social one I am sure because my teacher is a fucktard and I just cannot seem to do Social multiple choice. But then the other 3 are passable, laughably actually. Physics perhaps not with the greatest mark but hopefully I can maintain my average. Ha ha ha I am so excited for it all to be over. I survived one of my toughest semesters with decent marks. :D Pretty pumped for summer... nervous now because how the fuck do you live on your own? I mean I have to budget. *gasp*

It is going to be awesome any way you slice it, concerts galour and alone in a big city. New people to meet and they are going to be from places near town so I can visit them, hopefully. Plus my car will be fixed so road trips! Its going to be jammed packed of awesome because its one of my lasts. Also I am old now so I can do more, so being able to do more= more awesomeness.

It kind of hit me that I am 16 going on 17 (Ugh Sound of Music quote) and almost an adult and fully a teenager. This hit me while stalled out in the middle of an intersection. I was in a car with someone my own age, not my dad or an older person, someone my own age. Its weird to think that in only a few short years I'm going to be 20, 25, 30. All grown'd up. :( But I've got a year so I'll make the most of the time I have left. Woo!

Until the Next Song,
Zoƫ

0 comments: