Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bisexual Guinea Pigs, Lizzie McGuire, "Bye!"

Feeling A Little: Ready to rock!
Playing A Little: Sharada by Skye Sweetnam
Recommending A Little: Aerodrone

Thank the lords. I found a song that captures me to a "T" again. This time its not a downer song, like Screening Process by Lauren Fairweather. Sharada is amazing. I love it... and really its me. With my randomness and always having a song stuck in my head. Its a cool feeling relating to a song so much... especially when its not a love song. :D

Well 2.5 exams left... So basically I only got one done but still school has come to those 2.5 exams. It marks the last test I take in the large gym at school, it marks the last of my grade 11 year and the beginning of my grad year. :D This year is going to be a fast ride but I'm determined to keep a smile on my face and keep my head on right. And to skype Lincoln so we can be exceedingly awkward on web cam again. Oh is it awful that I totally wish he'd go now so that I could actually use my skype? :P Go now.

This is going to sound terrible and mean and cold hearted but wait for the explaination. I want him to go so bad and right now. Then my summer won't drag on and I won't have to keep explaining why I'm not giving him a going away present (thats because why would I? Leaving is a stupid reason to get a gift. We don't give people presents when they die and every year after that. We don't celebrate leaving and gifts are celebration). Plus when he is gone that means one motherfucking year until I am done! :D Then I can go out and have my career, and family. Lincoln leaving marks the beginning of my last year. That does sound awesome but I think he deserves to go so bad and I think he should be able to just do it. I would if I had the ambition, but right now I just want to finish high school sane.

Speaking of sanity, dance time! :D I made it through this whole semester without mental mishap! I realized such an achievement the other day. Then I danced because I did it. I achieved my goal. Boogy down. :D I fixed me... sort of. I still get my downer thoughts but I figured out to not and not put it on other people. :P Lincoln and I of course rant and have our discussions which helps.... Oh no! He'll be gone so we can't slowly kill the environment driving around for an hour just being mad. :P Kay so we can grab our laptops and rant while walking around. Plus another goal achieved; my nails! I stopped chewing them and so now I want to rip them off because they are soooo annoying. :D

Lincoln and I sort of made our goodbyes too which was kind of... well sad to say the least. It was probably the worst thing either of us have ever done. Um so we'll talk for a few years then not, I mean I don't see us on a porch when we are 70 talking. Neither of us do. I can see us doing the reunion thing when we are like 40 and there is like some virtual facebook thing. Perhaps we'll be those people who email occasionally but our lives are going in different directions so after university I can't seeing us having much in common. I'll be off having a family and he'll be teaching and saving children in Africa. We have such different things planned that its realistic to think that one day we may not be able to talk.

I'm such a terrible social person. I mean whenever I do something its like the most awkward thing ever. I need to like... well I have no desire to be more sociable though. I like my current friends, I like being geeky and hiding behind a computer. On computerness I just saw an ad for gay wedding cake things. That was hilarious. I love it. :D

Well this blog has been on nothingness. So I bid you adieu and suggest you check out this because bisexualness is cool when its Zachary Quinto.

Until the Next Song,
Zoƫ

0 comments: