Sunday, June 28, 2009

Slid 'er Right In, That's Gooood

Feeling A Little: Impatient
Playing A Little: I'll Take Famous Murders For 50 by Watchout! Theres Ghosts
Recommending A Little: The Fratellis

Ugh so mini rant on my father. So I was upstairs printing at 10 PM... I didn't think that was a big deal. My sisters and I were doing our little snipping at each other playfully and my computer was being slow so I was becoming frustrated. Then he just goes off screaming and yelling. So... I didn't get to print so I stormed downstairs pissed at my dad for being so grumpy. Well I got over it pretty quick so I was putting along on my computer when I get called upstairs. Now I understand how my puppy feels now when I force him to come to me to scold him. I was called upstairs to get yelled at even more for something I had just gotten yelled at. Because I interrupted my "darling" daddy's 4 hours of down time. If I barely get 4 hours of down time in a school week I think he needs to get the fuck over it. When I get home I have to do homework. Sleeping is my down, calm down time. He should learn that.

But now its summer! I am sort of packed now too. So yay! Really I am doing laundry and organizing things. Although my laundry basket is going to be another "suitcase" for me to carry a whole bunch of crap. This is going to suck ass when I do this for real. I'll end up throwing out half my life to fit in a box. I mean my books... nope... my memory box nope... What's going to happen! I'll end up starting over with a box of clothes and my laptop. :D Randomly I might have two beds in my room. Its a single but apparently the U of A feels that singles need to have two beds. Sleepovers. ;)

Oddly enough the thing I am most excited for is putting my laptop in its case. :D Its an awesome case so I'm excited to slid 'er in. Its polka doted and I bought it from an apple store... and its taken me 1.5 months to have the opportunity to use it. Next year I'll bring my lap top to school everyday... Just to use that case. I'm really weird but that's okay. :D Its 4 in the morning and I can't sleep again so I'm allowed to be.

I've fallen into my I'm so excited I can't sleep patterns again. Not fun because a) no sleep and b) what do I do with myself with more time!? Perhaps get things done... :P Well I do need an Ethernet cord for internet, and my wheels done... but I could do that just as easily with a full nights sleep! It'll take all of an hour to get that all done. One a quick side note. :( My students achieve updated and I am no longer taking any classes. Pretty exciting actually. One more year! and... 1 day until I get to leave! Whoopee!

Until the Next Song,
Zoƫ

0 comments: