Thursday, April 2, 2009

Add a Dash of Hope and Renew a Withering Flower

Feeling A Little: Hopeful?
Playing A Little: Cross My Heart (Acoustic) by Marianas Trench
Recommending A Little: Ten Second Epic.

I had sort of given up on my crush. I was like ah I can forget about him. Then he started a conversation with me on Facebook and for 2 hours we chatted. Plus he offered to let me scroll through his iPod. I kind of ungave up. :D I mean perhaps its a little too hopeful that he likes me but I can twist things into thinking he might. I want him to... I guess that means I am back in crush mood. He is like the crush that I haven't found something I can't stand about him. I know everyone has their quirks but his quirks are funny, plus he is tres attractive.

Ugh some people though. The guys they like its like are you serious? I know it is very shallow to judge on looks but when he looks unclean its like yucky. I have this cleanliness obsession so the guy I like has to look showered and like he cleans his clothes. My crush, while I haven't actually taken the chance to sniff him he does shower often... goes to show what is discussed in my classes. :D Although it always weirds me out when guys talk about using mousse and stuff. I rarely discuss it myself but I guess mousse is better than gel.

After talking to my crush though I wanted to smash my head in. Seriously the opportunities I have missed are ridiculous. We talked about movies... so why not meantion going to one... we discussed my oh so wonderful texting skills.... get his number... My god I am so slow sometimes. It was a funny conversation because he was busy watching ER while I was discussing with my mother that you don't text on a computer. Then I had to go aww... because I had just finished bawling my eyes out after watching Marley and Me and he apparently did too. Sensitive guy, aw.

Talking of crushes always makes me feel so little and not a mature teenager. :P Like I am but I always get so damn hopeful that something will come out of it and then nothing happens. So this time I am taking a different approach. So I am wishful that something comes out of it but not hanging my hopes on it. It is a lot less embarrassing too because I am not head over heels for someone who might not even like me back.

Okay so more in my life than just liking a guy has been going on in my life. My TV shows are back, Greek and the Tudors. Extra excited. Pumped even! Annnnd its almost Easter break, thank god. I need a day to sleep in and just lull about. So I have a list of things I HAVE to get done but otherwise I am good to do nothing. Most teachers have tests arranged before the break so yay! no homework. Then I register for next year. I pretty much made my decision. As much as I don't like my town moving away to a city is not going to help and everything I have arranged for next year is really exciting. Come on I might go to Africa (must work on encouraging my father), I might go off exciting places with the envirothon, and of course Latin. As much as at times I resist the language at times I love it. Its not something that I'll probably use in excess but its fun to learn.

I've decided that life is here to be enjoyed so I am getting on enjoying it. Every bit of the god damn high school experience, soon I can drive so I'll make sure to make it to the pits some time... Not to drink of course but just to be uber awesome. I am very pumped for university though. Now that I can basically have my own life at university and have my own apartment I am pretty excited. The next year is going to be fun because Canada may not be the best in the world but I love it (and must admit I am a little nationalist and it is the best in my eyes. :D).

Until the Next Song,
Zoƫ


0 comments: