Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Saving The NDP One Fiscal Plan At A Time

Feeling A Little: :D :D :D On Top Of The World
Playing A Little: If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask by Mayday Parade
Recommending A Little: Represent

OMG I am like dying from happiness! Driving baby! Its trucking along perfectly. Next week I get picked up from school to start my in car lessons and my dad is taking me out tomorrow. I also get to drive just about my favourite, not expensive cars... well I guess a jeep is kind of expensive... but not compared to my other choices. A vibe is pretty rocking though. Lets just say though I am pretty scared because I haven't driven at all. Well I once drove a quad but I'll explain how that is a prime example how my motto works...

So my motto is "When in doubt, gun it" good plan right? Well the quad... Justine and I were creeping up a hill about to go down and then she was like "Gun 'er!" And so I did... we did not roll down the hill (we did hit a tree but I feel that was more my lack of steering abilities). But in a car I HAVE to be awesome. You don't know how crucial it is I know how to drive. If I don't learn to drive I have to walk around Edmonton... or figure out the buses which look complicated as hell. They don't even have a cool C-train like Calgary... :(.

This stupid driver's ed though. It scares the shit out of me driving. My dad makes it look easy. He like just kind of putts along. Apparently I need to be superwoman while driving and look at everything all at the same time and think 12- 15 seconds ahead. It sounds complicated. Plus all these accident things... this is going to sound stupid but I don't want to get in an accident, or even think about them... or watch one. I want to be blissfully unaware that they might occur and magically avoid them. Driver's ed also scares me out of highway driving, merging and well anything to do with a speed over 30. I do want to drive through a round about just because it looks fun and safe.

Ah! I am also excited because on Friday I totally am going on a HUGE shopping spree for like the clothes I only dream about owning. Nice high heels, dress pants, blazers, blouses, skirts (so I can live without skirts)! I am a little weird but I think being all nice and dressy looks so fashionable. Perhaps I was always destined to be a politician because of my style choices... On my political career I am going to do a federal political do dad next year so I can get both. Figure it would give me a good head start.

I do need to decide my party though. In Canada this is impossible, serious. So I am not a conservative because of their stance on gayness but on everything else I am pretty good. The Liberals I like but they have retarded environmental laws and the NDP, I think they need to play more monopoly to deal with how money actually works. But right now its a toss up between liberals and NDP... I sort of am leaning NDP because I figure I could be magic and turn them right around and actually give them a fiscal plan for all their reforms.

Until The Next Song,
Zoƫ

0 comments: