Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm On a Boat Motherfucker Don't You Ever Forget

Feeling A Little: Hopelessly In L-O-V-E
Playing A Little: Bruises and Bitemarks by Good with Grenades
Recommending A Little: Vega Under Fire

OMG how cruel the world must be. So I am watching Greek (or waiting to watch more :P Loading pfft) and my god I think I jizzed in my pants. Cappie has to be the most god like man alive. Those eyes and that HAIR. I wish I knew anyone who looked like that. Basically though I think I'd just clam up. I am not very good with guys that are even remotely attractive. I totally turn bright red and blather. I suppose it could be endearing if you stretched it.

Ugh spring break last year was fun but no rest. This year, same situation. I am taking driver's ed so I am up early and have fricken homework. Then right afterwards I have to rush to work. This is unfun. I got one day to me. One day to do nothing... and I ran around catching up on errands. Next year I'll probably road trip it to BC to visit UBC and my mum so most likely no rest that spring break either. It just seems like this sole week is not enough.

On the brightside I smell fucking delicious. I am sitting here just inhaling me. I know I know that sounds absolutely stuck up but its this peach body butter. Delicious and I found a place to order more! eBay is an evil though. So I ordered two autographed things and my body butter. Ugh. Expensive. Then I have to go splurge on dressy clothing. :D I basically am pretending that the $100 I get Monday and my stat holiday will cover it. Not a good plan. $250 goes no where. I suppose I will just have to learn how to save. :P Funny I know.

I get to drive soon though! :D Basically its so much freedom. Middle of May I am aiming to have my license. Its a month to become amazing but I want my car soooo bad. Or at least to be able to use my baby. Gives me more time than I expected to save too so perhaps I can actually pay my insurance... and have some left over for gas. I just want to be able to throw my books in the back of the car and get to school warm the whole way. No more waiting on the sidewalk. Sure there is the 10 minute detour to my sisters' school but it will be such a cool feeling. Then I get to road trip it to Edmonton after my last exam! So pumped for that.

On a depressing note about driver's ed, a fucking 14 year old is making fun of me for never driving. He just got his learner's and has driven more than me. Actually everyone in the town has driven more than me. Its like this creepy town thing. Where I am from the only driving you needed was a boat. Never did do that but I rode on one often. *sigh* Now I miss BC. One more fucking year baby and I am out! Never coming back...

Until The Next Song,
Zoƫ

0 comments: