Friday, May 22, 2009

Groceries, Laundry Detergent and Toilet Paper

Feeling A Little: Happy w/ a little Damper
Playing A Little: I Could Get Used To This by The Veronicas
Recommending A Little: Big Surrender

OMG I actually passed. Amazing. Annnnd I actually passed my drivers ed. :P It took some convincing of course because I apparently speed too much and I have a bad attitude. My bad attitude is probably because you tell me things that are wrong and that's why I got points off during my exam. Then there is the fact you had a good chuckle about me to your fiance. Sorry I'm very bitter about her. But license. Woo!

Gah! I am so pumped. My car should be drivable hopefully by Thursday and apparently my dad saw a picture and its P-I-M-P with a spoiler and everything. :P But gas went up. :( I get my license and car when gas goes up FML. But I finally did it so yay! I feel sort of more scared to drive by myself. Weird.

My rebellious ways are progressing. My hair is short... not blue though. Totally forgot about that. Too busy sleeping I guess. :P Perhaps I can rush a dye job right before Lincoln shows up to pick me up. I think its like 15 minutes so I can make it. :D He can wait 30 seconds for me to dry it too. My hair actually dries lickity split now so I could do it.

I'm actually a little scared to do this eyebrow thing. I will I know but my last piercing was when I was 5 and it was only a pinch but thats my face that is being poked. Who knows but I get to laugh at my sister. She is getting some Marilyn Monroe piercing then attempting to convince my father of a tongue piercing. He's a no which is okay by me because I have this teeth affliction and don't want anything to damage them and a piercing could chip them... Some how. He is also anti lip which I am not so much. I'd do it if I knew I wasn't going to kill myself. I bite my lip too much and so with a ring it would never heal because I'd play with it too much.

Gah! I really want school to be done now. I've learnt enough, exam me. Its not so much summer I want I just am bored with my classes so my attention is waning... not so good for the mark. Kay I so want to summer though because I get to be by my lonesome. :D Its going to be exciting. I'll have to buy groceries, laundry detergent and toilet paper. Weird I know. :D So stoked

Until the Next Song,
Zoƫ


0 comments: