Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pretty Sure Abadoning England is What They Mean By L-O-V-E

Feeling A Little: Tired
Playing A Little: The Break-up Song by Runner Runner
Recommending A Little: Electric Valentine

I NEVER in a million year would have thought that I would give up England/ the rest of the world because of a boy (and I am homesick). I think half of the reason I like BC boy is because I have the romantic notion. You know the whole childhood sweethearts separated for years then brought back together to fall deeply in love, then blah blah marriage blah blah kids the boring bits :D. Well and the other half is I am psycho and I don't think he knows that... well except I kind of told him I wanted to be a vampire with a cape. :D Don't think I scared him off too too much (He told me he wanted to be a vampire too so bonding.)

Instead is being OH so kind about it. I don't know what he looks like now, but I figure at 10 he was adorable what's 6 years... Kay me. But that's because I had like uber short hair and wasn't blind. Plus I am a little confused on this straight thing but I will figure that out the next time we talk which I totally am aching for. He apparently has a gay best friend who tells people yes when they ask if they are going out. < Bonding moment. :P But when I asked him if he had a girlfriend I felt like an ass because they had just broken up but who knows if he just didn't want to correct me.

Oh god and I think Instead actually found like THE happy medium for me. Sure I don't get the education I want but that's what books are for. Kindergarten teacher. Then I won't have to steal them and I get to spend a whole day with adorable kids. I know someone is going to say this is a waste of potential and all that shit but you know what I can imagine me happy and I'll publish a book. :P If I ever learn the English language properly. I never thought about it because everyone was like Zoe you have to take 6 million years of school in order to be something. How about I take 4 and that'll make me happy.

Um I think I totally abadoned my dreams of the US. I can't take my SATs. I think I am pushing everything aside just because its too much. I am running around taking 4 cores (and perfectly on top of my homework :D), doing someones Career and Life Management course, working 22 hours a week, volunteering 3 hours a week, babysitting saturday nights, lunch on sunday usually followed by some sort of social function. AKA no time. I love it though.

For some reason I just want to not do my summer research thing that I've been blathering about forever. I know that half the things I want to do instead would never happen but it just seems like things I do have planned happen at the very end. I definitely need to get a car though. Its just decided now. I have the funds. I just need the license. Blah that means courses. But it also means I can road trip it. Yay! That is like my dream to take a road trip. I need a car and a license by this summer so I need to get on it. God I am a loser. I should have done all this in like September so I didn't have to take the bus this winter. Brrr...

Until the Next Song,
Zoë

0 comments: