Sunday, February 15, 2009

Do you think the engagement rings and the wedding rings will fit?!

Feeling A Little: :( + :D (That about sums it up)
Playing A Little: Watching You by The White Tie Affair
Recommending A Little: 3Oh!3

So I have a list of future husbands and if they all one day wish to marry me I will break the law and marry them all. It is quite an extensive list too. Some are just because I love how sexy they are others are because I just love them. But Instead totally ruined one of my future husbands. I was going to marry John Tucker's younger brother Scott for the longest time until Instead was looking at a picture of Dan from Gossip Girl and made the connection that they were one and the same. Pfft. I don't love Dan in the slightest so I obviously can't marry Scott without thinking of him. :(

Although after watching Confessions of a Shopaholic I totally found a new husband... Tarquin. The sexy movie Tarky because as much as I love the book Tarky he is too odd and Suze can keep him. So Luke Brandon from the books because um tall dark and handsome sounds wicked plus I think he maybe a little insane for marrying Becky (a marriage which I will dissolve. Much love though Bex). And Tarquin from the movies because he is H-O-T.

Ugh so its kind of odd to have like 5 bazillion future husbands right? Well if you ever come to my stupid town you will understand. Like 2 guys have plans to get out of this stupid town. But you know if I don't ever marry one of my 5 bazillion future husbands I have my back up trust fund boy who is absolutely gorgeous and loves me because I am not after him for his money (genetics obviously because he is SEXY!). Or my football coach husband who will frown when I put my boys in ballet just to see if they like it. Figure I might as well be like my parents who put me in my most hated thing in the world (Water!) and to see if it would work. And what boy likes tights? No kid likes tights so I'll be good. Aw my little ballet boys. :D

Oh and more exciting news!! I totally get to see Lady Gaga and the White Tie Affair live! Woo! I am really pumped actually. Means I get to fly again. Then Instead and I totally get to paint Vancouver red. :P Kay its too big but it will be a blast because we will be the most ace scene kids ever. :D

Until The Next Song,
Zoë

0 comments: