Monday, January 19, 2009

Lovin' Some of that Biology

Feeling A Little: In Love
Playing A Little: Katie And I by Kill Paradise
Recommending A Little: Jack's Mannequin

I think I believe in love at first sight. Okay so it is more like infatuation with an absolutely godly boy but its love. He smiled and I think I died a little inside because he wasn't mine. Its a weird thing because now I doubt he and I will ever meet again but I know if we do, love. Right there. He can be my little Darth's daddy. :P Won't have the dark hair I imagine him with but still... He will be the cutest little boy ever. He may be in my physics class if god loves me enough. I know people in all my classes but physics so I decided that there should be a hot guy who happens to fall for me.

I have Socks in my chem. class which will be uber amusing. She and I never work together (we stand at the till and chat) so it maybe a bad combination. We are soul mates seriously. She teases me about how I am going to be the best mom and I tease her about her inability to take off socks in a sexual manner (hence...Socks).

I feel so grown'd up now because I have to keep a calendar. Seriously. I'd like die without it because I have something everyday of the week, Socks is making me take Fusion classes on my usual off day. I am going to like explode next year I think, trying out for a play with Instead (although my acting skills are a little iffy), volunteering, working and school. Woah. Right now its everything minus a play plus a couple million courses. Of course this is all so I can slack for a semester...

Dartmouth is the current school of choice because it has everything I want plus financial aid although I am a little sad I will have to wait 4 years until England. My career is scary though because I just took a Biology exam... so logically I should be sick of Biology right? Wrong I totally want to do it forever. Maybe a doctor but I like can suddenly see me in research. One day I'll have a career and it will be a surprise to everyone inculding me. I also am awesome at guessing (there was these questions on muscles and I was like I don't even know what half those words mean so I chose the one I liked the most reticulum. And I won! Yay!) So now I am back to crossing my fingers and toes for 100%.

Until the Next Song,
Zoƫ

0 comments: