Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chillin' Like A Villian For A Year Instead Of Education

Feeling A Little: Stressed
Playing A Little: Parking Lot Romance by A Day Away
Recommending A Little: Love Drunk (New CD from Boys Like Girls. I love it)

OMG two weeks I know. What were you doing with your lives without me? :P Probably not wasting 10 minutes of your life. I bug Justine to update and then she starts and I stop. I do have an excuse though and another post. :D My internet was down. Stupid Telus. A week without internet. I think a part of me actually died a little inside. :( But its back and I'm not doing Social to write this. :D Oh yeah I'm taking that by correspondence now, I did an assignment though so I think that should be enough. (I built a webpage, what a hardship.)

This is entirely Justine's fault. I was ranting about how there was no hot new guy in Physics and then I was forced to admit that perhaps maybe Clinton was attractive. Now that manifested. So I facebook stalked him (not ashamed its me. :P) and he's single compared to me thinking he was dating someone. Now sure facebook doesn't tell all but girls are scary and I think 6+ months into the relationship such should change. Perhaps I need to do some personal stalking. God. I'm fucking creepy. I need to work on this. I suppose I should just be content with sharing protractors. But I'm not, he's tall, funny and attractive and I want him. If I can't get my fantasy guys then why can't I get the attractive one who sits in front of me... (A: Because I'm Zoe Vatter I can't be that lucky)

Ah! I just got my social textbook. I'm going to throw myself into this course to get it done. I will get it done and graduate. Sure the sims doesn't help but I had done an assignment and taken notes. :D If need be I'll assign myself homework or spend all day Sunday doing it. I'm fucking graduating. I will. Plus really if I don't get done by January there is oddly a diploma in April. Weird right? But it maybe because of this weird restructuring of Albertan high schools.

I'm being so creepily overly organized these days. I have so much going on I don't want to forget anything. Like I have when my university applications open in my agenda. Definitely do not want to forget to apply for that. :D I'd be fucked. Oddly enough I've started to consider not going to university... I think its all too much for me now... Perhaps I'll do Katimavik. It looks like an interesting year off. We'll see what Garret says. :D

Until the Next Song,
Zoƫ


0 comments: