Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Post About A Boy

Feeling A Little: Confused
Playing A Little: Hummingbird by Never Shout Never
Recommending A Little: Audio/Rocketry (Upbeat and I like it. :D)

So there is this guy. (Surprised?) I kind of am and he isn't exactly a person I'd lay up at night thinking about. I mean he isn't atrociously ugly... not that I've stared at him enough to come up with a solid opinion... he could be stunningly attractive and I'll die at the sight of his handsomeness... but I just haven't looked until now. I suppose he is sort of my type of guy too, smart, funny... nerdy? And I think he likes me (which led to me thinking about him).

I hate to say that people like me which is why I denied it this long. But today in class he stuttered when he talked to me and could barely look at me. Perhaps I became hideously ugly over the weekend and just didn't notice.... no one has alerted me so (and Justine definitely would or Ryan...). Or perhaps I am making these things up. Although he did get me in trouble with my Physics teacher and he doesn't do it to Justine. Perhaps he hates me instead. ;)

I'm not sure but perhaps my interest in him is more curiosity about whether he does actually like me. I mean I do sort of want it to be true so I can actually be normal and date. Haha. My sister is getting to me. :P He's sweet though and I could date a grade 11 I suppose. Now to get him to not be a stuttering boy around me. :D Maybe I'll invite him to what is quickly becoming a random people group going to Toy Story. I mean Sacha? I never expect him to want to go, never mind with Justine and I.

Any who I am sure you're all like. WHAT THE FUCK!? I know its been a month. :D I'm awful but these are going to be sporadic and probably me moaning about boys and life. As always. I'll try to at least update every 2 weeks, haha. Life is insane and I'm back with my BFF psychologist so who knows. Maybe I'll need one for the rest of my life. Good god that is going to get expensive.

Until the Next Song,
Zoƫ

0 comments: